|The Ringwood Chamber of Commerce Mission Statement|
The Ringwood Chamber of Commerce Mission Statement The Ringwood Chamber of Commerce was incorporated on June 26, 1974 and is organized to achieve the objectives of:
1) Preserving the competitive enterprise system of business by creating a better understanding and appreciation of the importance of business people and a concern for their problems;
2) Educating the business community and representing them in local, county, state and national legislative and political affairs;
3) Preventing or addressing controversies which are detrimental to expansion and growth of business and the community as they arise;
4) Promoting business and community growth and development by promoting economic programs designed to strengthen and expand the income potential of all business within the community;
5) Promoting programs of a civic, social and cultural nature which are designed to increase the functional and aesthetic values of the community; and
6) Discovering and correcting abuses which prevent the promotion of business expansion and community growth.